At beautifulphotoawards, we believe privacy is a fundamental right. beautifulphotoawards if founded on the principle of helping photographers within our platform where users can share their photos with the community, join photo contests or challenges, create challenges, build websites and search for photos, like or comment on them.
The services can be accessed via the mobile beautifulphotoawards app (hereinafter "App")
or on www.beautifulphotoawards.com (hereinafter "Website").
Information Collected by beautifulphotoawards
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We collect the following types of information from our beautifulphotoawards users:
We collect certain information to make beautifulphotoawards better for you and to provide a great overall experience.
Information You Provide to Us
- We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
- Registration: In order for you to use beautifulphotoawards services you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require certain personal information.
- User Profile: To allow you to express yourself beyond just the information collected during registration, we enable you to provide additional information, such as your first and last names, email address, social media account names, your birthday, a bio, favorite URLs, and instant messaging IDs. In addition, you may choose to include photos of yourself in your profile. As indicated below, in the section titled "Sharing Your Information", you can control how your information is displayed and used.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. beautifulphotoawards and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, beautifulphotoawards cookie information, and the page you requested. beautifulphotoawards uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website. This does not involve collecting any of your personal information.
- In addition to the "traffic data", beautifulphotoawards and its authorized agents may collect information about the device you're using to access beautifulphotoawards, its operating system, unique device identifier, device settings such as language and crash data. Which data is specifically collected depends on the type of device and/or system running on that device. This data is again used to help us diagnose problems with the site and/or mobile apps and analyze usage trends. This does not involve collecting any of your personal information.
- beautifulphotoawards may collect and use information regarding the geographic location of your devices. If the location data contains your personal information, then beautifulphotoawards will treat this location data in accordance with this Policy.
- beautifulphotoawards may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed. This includes User Profile pages.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While beautifulphotoawards will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
During your registration we collect your user profile data. Our servers might collect log information to make the website faster. We also collect geographical location data to present a better experience regardless of your location.
beautifulphotoawards is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the "Sharing Your Information" section below. beautifulphotoawards may send out e-mails with beautifulphotoawards-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions. You may also receive notification e-mails from beautifulphotoawards, which inform you of actions (e.g. friend requests) that have been performed on the site. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please visit the Email Preferences section of your User Profile and/or follow the instructions contained in the unwanted e-mail message. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
We will send you emails based on your profile settings which you can change at any time. Occasionally, we might send emails to all our members.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. beautifulphotoawards cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
The analytics services that we use do not collect personal information, and all information collected is used in accordance with this policy. Analytics services help us better understand usage trends and help us improve your experience based on those trends.
Sharing Your Information
Because beautifulphotoawards enables people to discover and share information with one another, information about the people who use beautifulphotoawards is an integral part of the beautifulphotoawards experience. Rest assured that we will not rent or sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below:
- beautifulphotoawards Personnel: beautifulphotoawards personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of beautifulphotoawards business.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if beautifulphotoawards, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- User Profile information: Information collected during registration and subsequent visits, such as your full name and location, may be displayed to other beautifulphotoawards users in your User Profile. The User Profile is the area on beautifulphotoawards where we allow you to tell other beautifulphotoawards users about yourself. You may control what personal information is displayed in your User Profile by visiting the Settings section of your User Profile.
- Followers' Activity: Much like other online social networks, beautifulphotoawards allows non-followers to browse your followers’ activity.
- Syndication: beautifulphotoawards allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the beautifulphotoawards website.
- Service Providers: beautifulphotoawards may share user information as well as information from tools such as cookies, log files, device identifiers and location data, with third-parties that help beautifulphotoawards provide services to you (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary for beautifulphotoawards to provide our services. beautifulphotoawards requires Services Providers to protect your data in a manner consistent with this Policy and to limit the use of such information to the performance of services for beautifulphotoawards. beautifulphotoawards may also remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with Service Providers, including combining your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you.
- With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
We do not sell your information to anyone. We show publicly available information to other users such as in your profile, and you can change what you wish to display in your account settings. We may share information so that we can provide our service, and we may share information where required by law. We may also share information with third-parties that help beautifulphotoawards provide services to you.
Keeping Information Secure
- Your beautifulphotoawards account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
Your account is protected by an encrypted password. We keep it secure; you must also keep it safe. Our employees may not access your account unless required to do a specific job.
Ways to Control Display and Use of Your Information
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our website.
- By visiting your User Profile, you can correct, amend, add or delete personal information on our website.
- If you do not wish to receive e-mail from us or other beautifulphotoawards users, please visit the Settings of your User Profile and/or follow the instructions contained in the unwanted e-mail message.
- However, please note that you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
- As explained earlier, the "help" portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. Please note, however, that if your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of some of our attractive features.
You choose what you share with us and can edit it within your account settings.
Children Under 18 Years of Age
You must be 14 years and older to register to use the beautifulphotoawards website. As a result, beautifulphotoawards does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that beautifulphotoawards has collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that minors between the ages of 14 and 18 ask and receive their parents' permission before using beautifulphotoawards or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
You cannot register if you are under 18 years old. Ask for your parents' permission if you are between 14 and 18 years old. You are not allowed to register if you are under 14 years old.
Information modification or Deletion
You have the right at any time to request information about what personal data we process about you and to demand correction, deletion and/or restriction of your personal data stored by us. For your security, we will ask you to verify your details in the event of such a request or change. Please send contact us: https://help.beautifulphotoawards.com
You can contact us with any questions or requests at any time.
Conditions of Use